Footpaths – Reporting Problems On-line

Kent County Council has set up an on-line reporting page for any problems with public rights of way throughout the County. Once reported, KCC will e-mail you with updates on actions taken. You can also report problems by ringing on 0300 041 81 81

Visit Site