Contacting Kent Police – crime & non-emergency incidents

Contacting Kent Police – go to the Kent Police web-site for details of the best way to contact Kent Police.  There is also information on locally reported incidents and other information about different types if services.

The website address is:

Non-emergency / general enquiries including contacting your PCSO, can be done by e-mail.  The local police team for Ash will received the information.  This can be used for anti-social behaviour, suspicious activity, Neighbourhood Watch, local policing in the parish of Ash and other similar types of activity. There is a form for this purpose at

Reporting a crime that has taken place can be done by ringing 101.  The busiest times are between 4pm and 8pm.

General emergency incidents – criminal conduct – road traffic accidents  DIAL 999.