KENT COUNTY COUNCIL WARDEN – KARL AYLETT
is the KCC Warden for Ash, Eastry and Sandwich and started in June 2018.
His mobile number is 07811 271 299
His e-mail address is: Karl.firstname.lastname@example.org
KCC Wardens are the link between our community and Kent County Council, Dover District Council and the Police. They work Monday to Friday and they:
- can tackle low-level crime and antisocial behaviour (such as graffiti, littering, fly tipping and vandalism)
- can take names and addresses and control traffic
- are a reassuring uniformed presence
- are fully trained to the Community Safety Accreditation Scheme before starting their work
- encourage communities to work together and make things better for everyone
- work closely with Kent Police and other professional authorities
- talk with local people, offering information and advice
- take part in local community activities.
They don’t make arrests.